DO NOT Post About Server Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
If you are experiencing website issues than more than likely this is what is happening.

You are on a server that is currently having all accounts moved from a single core to a quad core server. What does that mean? That means much faster, more reliable and stable websites for our clients. Although moving the mass amounts of accounts we have is a slow process and may cause some people some agitation we are doing this for the overall service that we provide. This is why you are experiencing what you are. We are trying to get this accomplished as fast as we can with as little disruption to service as possible. That is almost impossible.

So please be patient with us as we make this move. We are trying to make this move as easy on the customer as well as us the staff as possible. I hope you understand and can be as patient as we are. We know that with more reliable servers all in one data center that we will resolve most of the past issues of downtime we have had.

I hope with what i have explained this will have set your mind at ease.

So posting with issues relating to what i have just mentioned above I will just close without any response

Thanks for being an x10hosting customer.

-Corey

Last edited by a moderator:

morpheus302

Reaction score
thank you very much for trying to keep quality service. Hope this will be fixed soon. :)

Synkc

Reaction score
Thanks for all your work; really appreciate it :)
Hope everything goes smoothly.

knightcon

Reaction score
Good work Corey, hope the change-over and upgrades go along without a hitch

QueenHawkeye

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. Keep us informed! I hope people will learn how to read instead of jumping the gun...

Guttss

Reaction score
You guys do a great job and provide a great service! If anyone complains about the server being down they must be crazy. ;)

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I would also like to add a thanks to all you members, your making this a lot easier on us, making it faster to get through this.

clanuis

Reaction score
Well, our sites are totally down right now... we would like to know when you are expecting (estimated) to finish the job? :)

Keep the good work!

digitaljit

Reaction score
Thanks to Corey and all others @x10Hosting.com for giving us an excellent Free Hosting support.

I really appreciate the work you all put in! May x10Hosting grow forever!

Flashgear

Reaction score
I hope this fixes the server load i have been getting ever since i've been with x10 - how many posts did you get saying the server was down? lol

Ps - my site works, but with a server load of 14 - is everything been migrated successfully?

Last edited:

Dazz

Reaction score
Ooops idiot here who already posted about the problems yesterday, my bad I need to wake up and read news more. Soz

Thanks for the info and for the great service that all you guys at X10 provide.

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
If I can estimate, the AD-FREE server move will be completed some time today. Ad-enhanced is going super slow due to a bug in cPanel with copying accounts. Takes 10-15 minutes per account, sometimes longer if it's large.

If we finish today I'll try to do an extra contest tomorrow for everyone to make up for it :)

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.