Do we need to put banners on flash images?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KainRacure

Reaction score
I know that we need to put banners on every web page that is open to the public but what about flash images?
I have a flash image that I would like to set up so that people can click a link and it pops up in a new window that has no scroll bars or anything (like a popup) and it will display this flash image. The image is an interactive map of a game btw.

Would I have to put a banner on this? The link is directed at the flash image itself and not at a web page and so to put a banner on it would mean editing the flash image which would be a pain in the neck and ruin the look and feel of the image.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
As long as you have the ad on EVERY page other than the flash popup, i am sure it may be waived... but wait for an account manager to verify that.

KainRacure

Reaction score
Is there anyone who can officially comment on this?

I do not wish to break the rules or have my site shut down for having no ads but I would really like an answer ASAP so I can implement this feature.

Last edited:

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It seems noone is commenting on this, hopefully you will get a reply soon, they have been busy with the server issues, sorry for the delay.

KainRacure

Reaction score
still waiting on an official answer (hoping that cuz the problems with stoli are fixed someone will answer now)

QuwenQ

Reaction score
The banner needs to be put on every publicly viewable page, which include pop-ups, I do believe. If I am wrong in assuming what you mean, feel free to correct me.

Status
Not open for further replies.