Do you approve of George W. Bush?

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Well i would liek to say that George Bush cannot be said as a "bad" predisent in which he isnt
But some of the things he did left people in question. To me he is a good predisent, and i think we should have somewhat respect since he is even tho he might be bad in some people's opnions.

Last edited:

S_W_A_T

Reaction score
Well, i see alot of negative comments about bush. So let me give some positive ones out.

Many of you guys did hate Bush. Because he started a war, caused havoc in iraq, get alot of american soldiers killed... on so on.

But 1 thing. "What if"... Bush is trying his best to end terrorism and war. "What if"... if all this works out well and it actually bring peace to the world. "What if" everyone dreams came true for a world peace. Most of your see Bush from the front, but not "around" him.

"IF" this happens, 99% mostly of you would actually take back your words and support him. This is natural i suppose, thats what human are made of. But now, the most important thing is, "TIME". Only time will make us realised whether "did he" or "did not he" do the correct thing.

Well, im not supporting bush or watever, im the person in the middle. Someone that sometimes thinks, he might be a good person, sometimes thinks, his not a good person at all. But whatever the outcome is, we will still believe that someday, Peace for all humanity and globe will happen. =]

carlos2

Reaction score
no one likes him here in NJ i never liked him :S idk how he won to the president ship the 2nd time i think keery woudev been better

Wai_Wai

Banned
Reaction score
Iceman said:
This doesn't just apply if you're American. Let's make it global.

I myself, do not. Having gone to Europe recently, and being asked on multiple occasions and in countries things like 'Do you like Bush?'...'No'...'Good!', I can see that a good majority of the rest of the world doesn't like him, either.

I feel he's been far too deceiving on issues such as Iraq, where we were carried in under the pretense of Weapons of Mass Destruction. The public would have never gone in if they would have known what we did and are doing now, taking down a tyrant, yes, a tyrant, but also a tyrant that had done nothing to the U.S. in a very long time, and spawning insurgents that are nearly impossible to defeat. How are you supposed to scare or defeat a man willing to strap a bomb to his chest and die for his beliefs?

Also, I feel that the economy has suffered greatly under his rule, most notably but not only, Oil. Prices on nearly all products have gone up at least somewhat, and you can't blame it on inflation--my wages haven't gone up in response.

Are there any other arguments for or against anyone would like to share?
Depends on many things.

If we are *completely* objective/impersonal, you should judge based on each case, but not the person, and give one single answer.

In this regard, we should ask: "Do you agree on the decision on Iraq wars?"

PS: the above is nothing to do with criticising anyone. I just point it out as an interesting idea not to get this topic to be too personal. So we can focus on discussing about how right/wrong the decision is.

Wai_Wai

Banned
Reaction score
...Because he started a war, caused havoc in iraq...

I am always doubting about this, so I woud like to point out one concern.

Only taking the country Iraq in concern and disregard anything else, which Iraq is better &/or safer to live? Iraq before the war, or Iraq after the war?

If considering the news alone, surely "Iraq After" is worse since we hear more and more bad news after the president in Iraq is defeated by US. Havoc... non-stop!!

However you may not know much about the lives in "Iraq before" (since you need to be active to know their stories). You know, the ex-president in Iraq is cruel. A lot of heartbreaking things did happen in "Iraq Before".

So the havoc are always there, but just in other forms and in some degree (maybe more serious or less serious).

Last edited:

Ginogunther

Reaction score
coolbrandon said:
I think so one should just come up and kick him lol
...you read my mind :biggrin:

I am really :rant2:at him because he is a bit :nuts: when people are dying he is just like :cool: so I'm gonna walk up to his front lawn and be like :thefinger.

The End!

Cubeform

Reaction score