Do you finished all GTA games?

vAx1oNe

Reaction score
Yeah i finished all the whole GTA games to the 100% since gta 1 to gta san andreas.

Some one here finished a GTA game?:lockd:

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I have never once finished a GTA game. It's just impossible for me. I'm usually side tracked or I get bored and just ride around town killing people. This was the issue for all GTA games with me, including the original GTA games.

The stories were never a huge incentive for me.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
I finished GTA 1,2,3 and Vice City. I was playing GTA San Andreas but later I came to know that it has been given Adult rating, so I stopped it midway....

manzoor

Reaction score
I didn't knew about Grand Theft Auto 3. I have played Grand theft Auto Vice City first then after finishing it 3 or 2 times (not 100 percent) I stopped playing it and then I saw Grand Theft Auto 3 on the GameFaqs.com, bought it and started playing it but when I was about to finish the game (again not 100%) It gets boring and I stopped playing it.

Now finally Its Grand Theft Auto San Andreas so yes, I have finished it 3 times (not 100 percent) even when it got Adult Only rating :D. It was very fun and addictive game and Is one of my best games ever.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Only ever finished Vice City (89% or something), San Andreas was 29% after weeks of playing. It just got to much trying to keep the chick happy whilst keeping all my skills at the top and all the stats at the top. Ontop of all this living life. The game is trying to take us away from reality and make us live in the game.

Lavoaster

Reaction score
I've never finished a GTA game i just like to ride around in the cars and kill people

Clinton

Reaction score
Nope. I'm never motivated to. There's just too many thing to mess around with and I end up turning it off. lol