Do you need a forum admin or mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicCow

Reaction score
I recently was laid off from my job and my wife has decided she wants to go back to work so I am staying at home with our son.

I would like to donate my time to help anybody that needs a forum admin or mod.

I have many moons of experience and have plenty of free time during the day.

I would like to stick with computer and gaming related sites but am willing to help with any sites right now.

If you would like help please reply here or send me a pm with a link to your site and more info about what you need.

-Sonic

QuwenQ

Reaction score
Hi. I think what you're doing is very noble! =D

Would you be willing to write some quick posts up for a blog and be blog admin instead of forum?

SonicCow

Reaction score
I have never tried the blog thing but would be willing to give it a shot. Let me know what you need and I will see what I can do.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
How about doing something on my forums? If yes PM me.

Sohail

Reaction score
Could you do something on my forum as i'm not sure what to do with it, i have a website which is sohailtech.com and i have added a forums link but i have no idea what to put on it. Maybe it should have something to do with Photoshop and Flash help... PM me if you are interested and i can pay you in credits.

fitzysit

Reaction score
Soniccow i have an opening for a moderator on my forum but its only just starting out so there is no one else except for me on it i have to create topics and entice people to join but its an IT support forum so i just need a genreal mod for it pm me if you would like i am in the Time zone 9.30+ GMT so we are in a similar timezone

kajasweb

Reaction score
Please check out my site, MyiStop.com.

Register & Use, if you're interested. After reviewing your activity, I'll take you as my Moderator.

satbir

Reaction score
I am starting a help site and forum where user can come for any help - anything under Sun.

Site is aptly named as ping4help.

So check it out if you have some suggestions on how to develop the same.

Also PM me to discuss finanacials and you earlier projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.