Do you remember which game you played first ????

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Do any one remember , which game you played first ?
I played Price of Persia .Only that available when i use Win 95

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I think my first computer game was called Adventure Quest or something similar played on a Commodore 64 computer. It was a text game with no graphics in which you had to explore a castle and collect various objects needed to kill a vampire without being killed yourself. You typed in simple commands such as "go" some direction or "examine" something" or "take" something and the computer would inform you as to the results of your action. It was actually very entertaining.

@Vishal:
Congratulations on Paragon status. Good work.

vishal

Community Support
Reaction score
I think my first computer game was called Adventure Quest or something similar played on a Commodore 64 computer. It was a text game with no graphics in which you had to explore a castle and collect various objects needed to kill a vampire without being killed yourself. You typed in simple commands such as "go" some direction or "examine" something" or "take" something and the computer would inform you as to the results of your action. It was actually very entertaining.

@Vishal:
Congratulations on Paragon status. Good work.

Thanks Carl

priyaa161

Reaction score
Do any one remember , which game you played first ?
I played Price of Persia .Only that available when i use Win 95
I also played Prince of Persia but on win 98. and then I played Pirates of Caribbean on win xp. It was the second and last game I've played. But sometimes I play Chess on Zapak.com. it is very interesting.

BTW, This is what I've played on Computer. Any Electronic Game I've played is Contra when my dad gifted me Video Game and that time very few people in my town were having Video Games. But I was bored with it in just two or three days, mostly because there was no one to play with me.

Last edited:

vishal

Community Support
Reaction score
Chess was one of my favorites .

Last edited:

lukoot

Reaction score
i think mine was darts not sure what computer though all i remember it was a green dartboard/screen and the pointer would wobble and move around and you had to keep it steady with the left/right arrow keys and try to hit the board

lumo1987

Reaction score
My first game was Comandos and I remember how exciting it was to look at the flashlights light and crawl and run to avoid it and killing from the back with knife. Hmm... it was first game on my PC... but i used to play saper :D and i still love it :D my personal best (when I understood it) in expert was 92s.

PS. I still can do it below 120s ^^

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
First game i played on PC was Commandos (behind enemy lines).

Now-a-days I am playing Commandos (Strike forces). and Commandos is also my favorite game

fractalfeline

Reaction score
My first video game ever was Super Mario Bros. As for computer games... I think my first was Rodent's Revenge.

priyaa161

Reaction score
My first video game ever was Super Mario Bros. As for computer games... I think my first was Rodent's Revenge.

Oh yeah, every video game come with lots of Mario game. Run and Jump, Run and Jump. That was also one of the game I've played on my childhood but was kinda boring.

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
I have no idea what my first game on the computer is, but I'm quite sure my first digital game was Super Mario Bros. As priyaa161 mentioned, the classic run and jump. Goombas! :)

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I have already mentioned very early game I used to play on a Commodore 64 (VERY high tech computer at that point in time with 64 KB of memory and used television for monitor), but if we are also going to mention old console games my very FIRST "digital" game was a non Atari generic Pong game which hooked up to an old tube type black and white television and made very loud annoying bleeps which drove my parents crazy and frequently got me scolded. Yes, I COULD have turned down the volume, but I found the bleeps to be the most entertaining part of the game. Nintendo did not come up with Mario Brothers, (now considered a "classic" game), until many years later.

lacanau

Reaction score
I'm quite certain that the first game I played was on PC back when they had those massive floppy disks

It was a one screen platform game where you climb a ladder and build a hamburger by pushing the right ingredients off the level you climb to. lol

job999

Reaction score
The first one I ever played was one of the Leisure Suit Larry games on Dos 6.22 on a 386.
The first <b>decent</b> game I played was either Terminator 2 on my trusty C64 (which still works :)) or Prince of Persia on Win95.

Aah, simpler days....

vinmp123

Reaction score
I guess I played Road Rash first other than those silly Windows games like Minesweeper...

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
I think minesweeper is my first computer game ever...