Do you remember which game you played first ????

satishan

Reaction score
I played Half-Life death match multiplayer pc game in cyber cafe that too by bunking school:D....every1 in school was mad about that game, n champions used to get high reputation in all perspectives....
"a man who was master of half life was master of everything" this was our slogan,aim and belief...

even now our college organizes half-life and counter strike tournament annually.

That training helped me to get some trophies out there:D

gabay199942

Reaction score
I played Half-Life death match multiplayer pc game in cyber cafe that too by bunking school:D....every1 in school was mad about that game, n champions used to get high reputation in all perspectives....
"a man who was master of half life was master of everything" this was our slogan,aim and belief...

even now our college organizes half-life and counter strike tournament annually.

:confused:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score

If only places local to me still did that :( If I want to experience such a thing, I have to go from New York all the way to California where I'm more likely to find such events.

whizzy

Reaction score
Nobody here has played on the vectrex? a "standalone" console where the graphics where made up by green dots and lines.
first on pc was some obscure textbased rpg in the line of tale of 3 kingdoms, first console must have been pong at a family members house, the console with the big rotating knob. first own consolegame was (don't laugh) ET on atari, which widely is regarded to be the worsed game EVER. played all Final Fantasy's till X. Which are actualy not 10 different story's but 8, two of them are Asia only, which are redone for international market under "new name"

First shooter, doom. (best shooter imo is still RTCW) first mmorpg WoW (And started when burning crusade already was on the shelves, so a bit late)