do you think halo 3 is awsome?

Blockis2

Banned
Reaction score
Yes. But I Don't get it why a lot of people hate it now. Like all my friends hate it. its weird.

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
..It's OK. I don't play it much.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Yes. But I Don't get it why a lot of people hate it now. Like all my friends hate it. its weird.

Because possibly the hype of it being so popular is starting to fade? Or the things that they first found fun about the game, has become just commonplace and isn't so exciting anymore.

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
I think it is a great game if you haven't played Halo 2. Everyone hates it now because the game hardly changed.
They really should have improved Halo 3 and lived up to peoples expectations.

Last edited:

Franc0

Reaction score
im buying a 360 soon to play halo 3, ...well first halo 2 then 3

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
Just save yourself some time and start with Halo 3, there is hardly any difference.

Mitch

Reaction score
Halo 3 is great, i like that you can get invisible and bash your enemy from his back, without knowing you were following him.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I haven't played it because it's not for the PC yet, so I can't say if it is awesome or not.

warlordste

Reaction score
i played on it its quite good i liked it but think it could be better but then every game can lol

Rolyin

Reaction score
It was ok for the first few days then everyone got annoyed with the Mele and just realised it was a pile of cack!
Then COD4 came out, this just owned Halo3 everyone stoped playin Halo3 and bought COD4 most of my mates traded in halo for COD.
COD was that popular it messed up the xbox live servers that many people played it!

Archkronos

Reaction score
There is a difference between H2 and H3. Halo 3 is a greater, more refined version.

Vinny V

Reaction score
I think Halo 3 is the opposite of awesome. To me, they ruined a great series. Halo 2 was awesome. It was competitive, enjoyable and all-around good. They tried to hard in Halo 3. It seems like they wanted to make it easier for anyone to play. Halo 2 was full of great players and team work, Halo 3 is just a bunch of crap custom games trying to make a FPS into a family fun game. The 10 year olds can go ahead and have there zombie games. I used to play Halo 2 non-stop competitively, I might have played Halo 3 10 times. Maybe less. Oh well, it's done.

Foxhound

Reaction score
I've never been able to get into the Halo series. I remember when Playstation had Metal Gear Solid as it's game and people started saying that Halo was better than Metal Gear, well I tried it out and no it isn't it is just boring. I fell asleep once playing Halo.

VPmase

Reaction score
Its not awesome. Its the same style as the first one. Its just overrated.

intenex

Reaction score
I'm fairly certain there's a "custom edition" of Halo 3 out that's for the PC. Haven't seen it myself, though - heard it from friends at school.

___

BlackQuantum

Intenex.PNG
Intenex.PNG
Intenex.PNG
Intenex.PNG
Intenex.PNG
Intenex.PNG
Intenex.PNG
Intenex.PNG
Intenex.PNG
Intenex.PNG