do you think halo 3 is awsome?

FalseHope

Reaction score
I have have played all three Halo games, 3 is the best, for sure. It would be better if it came out for another system though. Due to my hatred for Microsoft, I cannot say it's "awesome".

theterminator

Reaction score
I think it is a great game if you haven't played Halo 2. Everyone hates it now because the game hardly changed.
They really should have improved Halo 3 and lived up to peoples expectations.

The only reason why people say that Halo 3 wasn't like the best game was because the expected way too much. The Single player is fun but the multiplayer is O.K.

DJSlayer

Reaction score
Alot of Halo haters ... being a huge Halo fan I cannot help but say it's awesome. Nor do I agree with it having not changed from Halo 2 much. The equipment you can use now is a huge addiction compared to 2. The control scheme for Halo 3 being completely different due to the controlers is nice too, nothing beats the feeling of being able to reload each gun seperately when dual wielding.

As for the person who mentioned the bad melee system, they've updated it now to make it ALOT better. Aka if people have taken similar damage they can both die, and even if one person wins, they still take damage. Makes it much better.

If you don't like custom games, don't play em, the game gets very competitive on the higher ranks, try playing it enough to get to that stage.

Clinton

Reaction score
I've played H1 + 2 plus Halo 3 beta. I'm not planning on getting it anytime soon.

Sohail

Reaction score
It's not that amazing but it would be great if they could release this for the PS3 as the graphics would be amazing and everything!! :O

Logicx

Reaction score
I love The Halo series...
As for Halo III?
Well it's pretty much a supped up version
of Halo II...It's not very next-gen at all.
But the game play is almost perfect,
And thats why it kicks ass...

theorycentral12

Reaction score
Yes,

I always liked the "Halo" Series. And I respect the Bungie Corporation for all they have done for us. They make great games and i know they will be making great games in the future!

and to those who dont like Bungie
:thefinger

port5900

Reaction score
Theres noting like camping with the sniper rifle and picking off your cuzins for hours. Its a feeling that makes them want to punch you in the face and so worth it. -=)

calvinvandermeer

Reaction score
I'm not really a fan of the Halo series. It's campaign mode was really weak and I'm not really into online gaming (headsets? Why do you need one?). I prefer first person shooters like the Goldeneye: Rogue Agent game or Return to Castle Wolfenstein for the PS2.

TarouSensei

Reaction score
Not really. Of course, I dislike most FPSs. With that said, having 12-year-olds curse in your ear just is not very appealing to me.

Zdroyd

Reaction score
I have been a Halo Fanatic ever since the first one came out, and I believe Halo 3 could be better.

Even though it has a super fun Multiplayer and it is the perfect end to the Halo Saga, I still think it was not as good as the first 2 installments.

Mainly because it did nothing new with FPS. Halo and Halo 2 where innovative FPS that introduced new gameplay concepts. But Halo 3 is nothing but Halo an Halo 2 put together.

There are a lot of more innovative FPS that where out before Halo 3, take the Half Life 2 games. Half Life 2 (Which was around Halo 2s time) is more innovative than Halo 3! And the new installments of Half Life 2 have continued to give the gamer exactly what he wants. (Innovation but staying with classic FPS gameplay)

So yes Halo 3 is a perfect 5/5 game, but it just does not give the player anything that Halo and Halo 2 has not already given.

But I still find Halo 3 to have the "funnest" Multiplayer.

My Ratings:

Halo 3 (5/5)
Half Life 2 (5/5)
Half Live e1 and e2 (6/5)

Last edited:

port5900

Reaction score
"On the day before its official release, 4.2 million units of Halo 3 were in retail outlets. Halo 3 holds the record for the highest grossing opening day in entertainment history, bringing in US$170 million in its first 24 hours,[10] going on to gross US$300 million in its first week. More than one million people played Halo 3 on Xbox Live in the first twenty hours."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_3
you guys may not like it but theres a crap load of people who do.
It is what it is. -=)

cybergig

Reaction score
No, I think its made by microsoft which gives it an automatic rating for me -999,999,999/10

Oh crap.... that score is pretty bad... oh well...