Does Disk Space Usage is over reading ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pierre39

Reaction score
Good evening:rolleyes:

I only have about 826 MB / 1024 Mb limit disk space usage... and to day I saw a red line with near the double value !!!???

If I connect on cPanel and go to Disk Space Usage the reading are as follows...

public_html 822.51 Meg
mail 1.85 Meg
tmp 1.00 Meg
other 0.48 Meg
/home 0.16 Meg
etc 0.08 Meg
public_ftp 0.02 Meg
Total 826.17 Meg

Few days ago I had about 866 MB of 1024 MB... to day the meter show me 1664 /1024 with a red line...

the fact: I did not upload anything since fews days... in fact I clean the directories by deleting old unused files ! so I DO NOT UNDESTAND anymore...

It is very strange that the actual reading is near twice the true value given by disk space usgae tab in the cPanel...

Just want to understand...!! Please help me to undersatnd what is coming with that affair..

Account is freehosting for association LA P39: pierre39.assop39.x10hosting.com... server is CHOPIN...

Thank you very much for your help,

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
One problem is, your account was never given the upgrade to the unmetered plan. This is probably because you did not request it. The second problem is something is getting added to your total. I'm going to have to request a staff member find out why your disk usage is too high and they can upgrade your account as well, if you wish. You should check out this http://x10hosting.com/free-hosting-comparison before requesting the upgrade because some other things change from what you have now.

Status
Not open for further replies.