Does my site load slow for anyone?

• Thread starter Deleted member 349840
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 349840

I posted in a computer forum asking for feedback on my website and the first person to respond said that it took about 5 minutes for my page to load. When I load it, it is pretty quick. If it's not too much trouble, could a few other people load my site and tell me how long it takes to load?

My site is:
lhamil64.co.cc (he said this one didn't load at all)
lhamil64.x10hosting.com (this one took him 5 minutes)
They both link to the same site. The co.cc one is newer and shorter, the x10hosting.com one is the one I got when I signed up.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Both websites loaded very quickly for me. Less than two seconds.
There are a number of factors which might cause your website to load slowly at any given moment. There may have been a temporary heavy load on the server. There may have been some sort of temporary issue related to the ISP from which you, (or somebody else), was trying to connect. There could have even been something going on with the routing between your computer and the server.

D

Deleted member 349840

It's weird because they replied a little bit later saying it was loading fine. I guess it was just a temporary thing. Seems like there's a lot of bugs with x10hosting, maybe from all the upgrades?

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
As I said before, it could have been a temporary heavy server load or other temporary issue at x10Hosting or it could have been another temporary issue of some kind. Really no way of knowing. The upgrades at x10Hosting, which were inconvenient to most users while they were happening, actually resolved many issues and improved the overall quality of the service. If you are experiencing any other issues at this time just let us know and we will be happy to assist you.

Status
Not open for further replies.