Does Web 2.0 Links Still Work For Google Ranking?

zarisazmn

Reaction score
You can find many websites such as Squidoo, Weebly, HubPages, Blogger, Tumblr, Wetpaint, Wordpress just to name a few. These websites you can add content, write an article and place anchor text links throughout the body of the article linking back to your website. You can do these manually or you can use automated tools.

Normally, I would just grab my main article from my money site and spin it using The Best Spinner, you may also find some free alternatives such as Spinner Chief. If you aren’t big on spinning articles and would rather write an original article to use for all these sites then feel free to do so. With these web 2.0 links I would link directly back to my money site.

I like web 2.0 links and when I build them I will also build extra backlinks to these URLs as well to get them ranking in Google as high as I can for the same keyword but of course not ranking higher than my main money site.

[PROOF!] This Secret SEO Recipe Will Help You Dominate Google's #1 Page For ANY Keyword You Choose!