Does x10 go down at this time every day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsobeck

Reaction score
For the past few days, something has gone down on my site at this time of day (8am eastern). Whether it be MySQL, HTTP, or everything, something has gone down. Is it that the server reboots at this time every day?I am wondering because I use my site for some things at school and I really need it running.

JaedxRapture

Reaction score
Really?
This doesn't look good. Waiting to sign up and the first post I see is about daily downtime.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
There is no worry, JaedxRapture, as your first threads to have read should of been the News & Announcements.

Because of the work on the backend, jsobeck, and various things being tinkered with and bugs hammered out, there is a possibility that certain things go offline while they work out issues.

Instead of asking if this "always" happens, maybe you could of contacted the admins and told them that it happens. They may either be aware of the continued issue or it may have slipped past them and nobody has spoken up.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Also did you know that 1 hour of downtime PER DAY is around 90-95% uptime.

That is DAM GOOD for a free host.

hexzar

Reaction score
ye i agree with brandon. Mine rarely goes down, and trust me, you AIN'T going to find another host that provides better.

jsobeck

Reaction score
Hey I know that 90-95% uptime is remarkably good, I have gone through alot of hosts. Its just that one of the teachers at my school uses the moodle installation on my site every day and was asking why he hasn't been able to access it 1st hour.

Just wondering if this was just my site or some daily thing that affects everyone.

By the way, my HTTP and MySQL is down (again) and I don't see any server alerts, perhaps an admin should look into it. www.sobecknetworks.com

Last edited:

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Something is going on with 66.232.109.231 right now, I'm looking into it.

Edit: Alright, everything should be back up and running now.

Last edited:

jsobeck

Reaction score
Thanks, everything is working even though the account panel says some things are down.

Status
Not open for further replies.