Does X10 Prime get rid of resource limit hit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jupilerl

Reaction score
On shared hosting servers you will always have a resource limit, no matter what, since you will be taking resources that should be shared with others too. Best option: Buy a dedicated server :)

motorcookie

Reaction score
On shared hosting servers you will always have a resource limit, no matter what, since you will be taking resources that should be shared with others too. Best option: Buy a dedicated server :)

So, if I buy this or already bought it. I wasted my money?

jupilerl

Reaction score
x10Hosting offers unmetered disk space and bandwidth on all the shared hosting accounts, users are still restricted to the above allowed sites and the following limits on CPU & Memory usage:
May not use more than 50% of available CPU resources for more than 120 seconds at a time.
May not use more than 50% of available CPU resources for more than 5 minutes out of a 60 minute period.
May not use more than 820MB of memory combined between processes
May not have more than 10 processes running at any given time.

Exceeding 75,000 inodes or 10GB of disk space will restrict your usage of both our automatic and manual backup systems, if you would like to utilize our 6 hour incremental backups or the manual cPanel backups you must stay under 10GB of disk space and 75,000 inodes. Accounts are allowed a maximum of 300,000 inodes. Each file on your account including images and emails are counted towards your inode limit. A warning will be issued when you are near the maximum and ample time will be given to correct the issue.

jupilerl

Reaction score
A waste of your money is something you should decide for yourself, but it would have helped or would help if you buy or bought a VPS or Dedicated Server...

Jessica.C

Prime Account
Reaction score
getting prime will give a higher CPU limit, and you might not get those messages anymore. however, you still might get them depending on what you have on your site...

example, I got Prime in May, hoping to get rid of the RLH messages for good, but it was not until I decided to disable the shoutbox did they really disappear for good.

jupilerl

Reaction score
Was just pointing out the terms and condition in regards to his question, which is that altough you get more CPU there is still limitations in place...

Status
Not open for further replies.