Does x10hosting need help?

V3nn3tj3

Reaction score
Hi,

i had a x10hosting in the past, and now i want to get one again. but now i see it takes some time to get the accounts created. so i thought mabey x10hosting can use some help. :wavey:

so i ask x10hosting, do you need some help with something ??? so if you ever need help, just pm me !!!

greets V3nn3tj3

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
x10 has been getting more popular lately. We're working on solutions for everyone but it takes time for us to implement things. We have a lot of programming to do to account for the multiple servers that are coming ;) Hopefully we can get everything done soon.

-Corey

V3nn3tj3

Reaction score
ho thx and iam happy that the ADMIN ansered, whatever, you dont need help ??
i can help if you want, i know a lot, have plenty of time,......

greets

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
V3nn3tj3 said:
ho thx and iam happy that the ADMIN ansered, whatever, you dont need help ??
i can help if you want, i know a lot, have plenty of time,......

greets

I think that was Corey's polite way of saying that although it may seem a bit overwhemling, they have it under control and no new staff is needed at this time.

V3nn3tj3

Reaction score
OK thanks for this then BUT contact me when you need someone hé, im bored on my pc and i have somany spare time .

greets

t2t2t

Reaction score
If you have spare time + bored on PC, go outside or play games (i personally prefer 2nd).

And if you wait 2 hours and know about games, why not check out Gamespot Tournament TV?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
The only bottleneck we have is PHP Programming. If you're an advanced PHP\MySQL developer you can PM me ;)

-Corey

V3nn3tj3

Reaction score
nope sorry im not, but mabey you now something else ;) ?
you always have something that you hate :happysad: and that a other can do for you, dont you have something like that ?? for me. i will do anything !!!!! i just want to help 10xhosting

Greets