Dolphin Installation Error

godima

Reaction score
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@godismyanodyne.x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

So, checked my error log and this is what it says;

/public_html/community/.htaccess: Invalid command 'php_flag', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration

Pleaseee help me
Edit:
I removed .htaccess and I was able to install dolphin, but right now I'm not able to log into the dolphin administration panel for some reason.

Well, anybody there to help me

Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
What is the error or issue you have when you try and login to the Admin panel?

godima

Reaction score
It just says that my username/password are not correct, but I know that they are correct as I wrote it down. I don't know if removing .htaccess might have caused the issue

:dunno:

Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Does it say that or Profile Error? ... Are you logging into your Admin panel through /admin ( say your addy is x10hosting.com - are you going to x10hosting.com/admin to login to your admin panel? )

godima

Reaction score
It's only saying that my username/password are incorrect and that's rite, I login from mydolphinsite/admin

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I know you probably do remember your account info - but the only thing I can think of is to try this :

http://www.boonex.com/trac/dolphin/...inloginandorpassword.HowcanIrestoreorchangeit

I can't remember my Admin login and/or password. How can I restore or change it?

You should empty the Admins table and create a new admin record there. The following script will allow you to do that. Place the script in the main directory of your Dolphin site, name it so its name would end with .php and run it in your browser, for example http://yoursite/admin_restore.php:
<?php
include("inc/header.inc.php");
include("inc/db.inc.php");
db_res("TRUNCATE TABLE `Admins`");
db_res("INSERT INTO `Admins` SET `Name`='ADMIN_NAME', `Password`=MD5('ADMIN_PASSWORD')");
echo "<h2>Success</h2>";
?>

where ADMIN_NAME and ADMIN_PASSWORD should be replaced with their real values.

dnalife

Reaction score
hi there i am having the same problems, i have ran the script with success but still comes up with the same error, can you think of anything else to try

Thanks for the help in advance
Barry

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Contacting Dolphin? Thats how I got that information earlier.