Domain and email not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

rana00

Reaction score
Hi
My main domain is indiatronics.x10hosting.com and my parked domain is indiatronics.co.in. I had two working email accounts sudip@indiatronics.co.in and info@indiatronics.co.in , but i cannot find these two accounts when i am accessing my cpanel. All mails to these addresses are returned.
My parked domain is working as i can visit www.indiatronics.co.in . I tried to create a new account, but i cannot create any email account with the domain indiatronics.co.in .
Please help me.

rana00

Reaction score
email accounts vanishd

Hi
Problem is solved. I just removed my parked domain and then added it again. Then created my two email accounts. and its done. even all my old mails still there.

Last edited:

rana00

Reaction score
The problem has again appeared. When i am trying to access my email accounts , the server says "login failed" , and when i try to change the password my these email accounts from my Cpanel , the email accounts just vanishes. I cannot create any account with my domain as my domain does not show in the drop down list for creating email accounts. I again have to go to my parked domain , remove it and the add it again. Only then i can create my email accounts with my domain or use my existing email accounts. And all my previous mails still show in my email accounts but the mails which were sent to me during this time of problem , is not there .
Can some one please help me with this issue.

Thanks & Regards
Sudip

rana00

Reaction score
Email stops working

Can anyone help me please??????
This error is occuring daily. I have to check my mail accounts every minute to see if the error has happened or not. It has just happened . And again i had to remove my parked domain and re add it . And everything is again normal.
I have faced the problem on 15/11/2008 , and since then it is happening daily , and I have posted the problem on 15/11/2008 . But till now none of the administrators have replied.

Status
Not open for further replies.