Domain and payd hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyeclass

Reaction score
I know i might have asked this agen but i cant seem to find my old post

how much would it cost to get a .com or .be adress?
and how much would it cost to get payd hosting?

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Have you checked the shop out lately ? There are domains in there for sale (for points). Plus it all depends on where you go to buy these. Everyone sells hosting and .com`s for various prices.

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Currently we do not sell domains for money; The paid hosting plans will be released within the next month but we are not accepting new sign-ups at this time.

-Corey

hyeclass

Reaction score
i'm allready getting free hosting i'd like to switch to payd hosting soon...you should make a seperate page about this info....:(

M

minievan

I can Get you a free.be And .com / org / net for Only £6 xD

[EDIT] Hope this isnt classed as advertising..:eek:hnoes:

Last edited by a moderator:

balin

Reaction score
Corey said:
Currently we do not sell domains for money; The paid hosting plans will be released within the next month but we are not accepting new sign-ups at this time.

-Corey

When in the next month thou. While i 100% enjoy the hosting I have, I also have 3 other domains I would rather move here, but do to slow responce's, etc, is not a good idea.

Please update us as to when they will be available, address issues with laging loads, and prices please.

echo_unlimited

Reaction score
Tristan said:
Is this one of those "patience is a virtue" things?

o_O no.

Patience is a deception, fool. xDDDD

Anyways I just want to know the packages, if they can beat this hosting: http://www.freosta.com

Then I shall go with x10hosting.paid.com

o___O

Anyways thank you for your time.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Things are in development, be patient and wait. Closed

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
They'll be large, I don't think we'll have a plan for 30 Gigs of Diskspace and 300 BW for $7.95 though. That's a tad overselling and I guarantee they suspend you if you come anywhere close to using those specs.

Anyways, the paid accounts will have a lot more features now; Everyone is working very hard on getting all the new stuff completed :)

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.