domain available again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uchiha Sasuke

Reaction score
dear staff of x10hosting.com

i heard that the main issue was one of routers from your webhosts which i feel sorry for it to cause trouble. anyways after the acct management was enabled again i tried to go to my website stepmaniacentral.x10hosting.com and it came with the same error like most anyone usually gets:
stepmaniacentral.x10hosting.com domain is available
. also cpanel doesnt work still from my domain.

smcadmin
stepmaniacentral.x10hosting.com
stoli

Last edited:

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
I cant test it right now, However.. Why do I see your domain as being stepmania2.x10hosting.com and yet you say it's stepmaniacentral.x10hosting.com? Do you have 2 sites?

Uchiha Sasuke

Reaction score
no i dont even run 2 websites. last time i checked cpanel it stated my domain was stepmania2 and not stepmaniacentral.x10hosting.com. this happend once when the router issue started and right after when the acct was enabled it would simply give me a domain available message. but i dont know if the dns got changed or anything. i only noticed this today. i wish could make a ticket and give it to someone in the chatroom but the only way i can communicate is right here on the forum bc i cant login still to irc. if there is still an issue with stoli its not a big deal. i can jus wait until it gets fixed.

Last edited:

eagles051387

Reaction score
dear staff of x10hosting.com

i heard that the main issue was one of routers from your webhosts which i feel sorry for it to cause trouble. anyways after the acct management was enabled again i tried to go to my website stepmaniacentral.x10hosting.com and it came with the same error like most anyone usually gets: . also cpanel doesnt work still from my domain.

smcadmin
stepmaniacentral.x10hosting.com
stoli

u have to use stoli's ipaddress and the port. i have the same issue getting to my cpanel using my website name. if i use the ipaddress and port i am able to get to my cpanel.

Uchiha Sasuke

Reaction score
i do use the ip address of stoli. its jus that they said they fixed the problem but i dont think nothing changed since they reported this. the only thing i was able to go to is the acct panel but nothing else works. the only way for me to login to cpanel is to keep remembering the ip address of stoli for cpanel , ftp. but i still cant see my website. im sorry if im a bit impatient. im jus like everyone else who omplains about it.

Chris73

Reaction score
http://stepmaniacentral.x10hosting.com works. However what i am guessing was done was when you were having issues relating to stoli a few days back. Someone had modified the domain in an attempt to fix it. I will look and see if this is indeed the case. As it stands now the domain in your cPanel popup is http://stepmania2.x10hosting.com which is indeed showing a "domain available".

Can you send me a contact email address to my PM. So i can modify your cPanel to reflect the proper domain?

Last edited:

Uchiha Sasuke

Reaction score
thats what i figured but however nobody sent me a screenshot to confirm that the site was showing correctly. as of this moment i cant get the site to open bc it keeps giving me this message:

The connection has timed out
The server at stepmaniacentral.x10hosting.com is taking too long to respond.
im not sure if this is related to the global crossing issue.

eagles051387

Reaction score
i do use the ip address of stoli. its jus that they said they fixed the problem but i dont think nothing changed since they reported this. the only thing i was able to go to is the acct panel but nothing else works. the only way for me to login to cpanel is to keep remembering the ip address of stoli for cpanel , ftp. but i still cant see my website. im sorry if im a bit impatient. im jus like everyone else who omplains about it.

going through my site url it says page cannot be displayed. its not ur fault i understand

Chris73

Reaction score
I need a contact email address before i can modify the domain to reflect the proper domain name. Please PM me a contact email address.

Chris73

Reaction score
I have successfully changed the domain in your cPanel to reflect the proper domain name which is http://stepmaniacentral.x10hosting.com. The only thing i can suggest that you do to access your site for now until this global crossing issue gets cleared up is try using a proxy.

Chris73

Reaction score
That i could not tell you. I have not had the need to use one. I am sure there are plenty of other members who indeed use them and would be more then willing to share the information.

Uchiha Sasuke

Reaction score
off topic: someone said last time while they went to my site they saw at the top of the page an error. what do u suppose this is from. could this be from an issue with the files or something else ?

Chris73

Reaction score
Yes this is the error

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /config.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /config.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3399: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /config.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3401: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /config.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3402: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /config.php:1)

Uchiha Sasuke

Reaction score
somehow the database got really messed up and i had to do a fresh install. after that its running ok. are you by any chance going to not enforce the ad codes until the domain for every user works bc right now the only way for me to access my site is from www.proxyindex.com

Chris73

Reaction score
I am not understanding why it is you can't add the ad code. I have never had to use a proxy so i am not sure why adding the ad code with hinder the proxy service.

Uchiha Sasuke

Reaction score
what i mean is can we hold off adding th ad codes untill they fix the global crossing or is it ok for now to jus add the code ? also do you have an ETA when that will be fixed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.