domain change issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

astroris

Reaction score
Hello. I had site as I wanted it astrorisa.co.cc but then I decided I would rather use domain astrorisamoon.co.cc

I was able to register and setup the somain, but I was having a problem changing it with you guys. When I go to the new url astrorisamoon.co.cc it directs me to an error indicating the cPanel isn't setup properly. I can log into cPanel fine. The old domain astrorisa.co.cc is still setup.

Can you help me to correct the site to astrorisamoon.co.cc?

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
It seems like you had used addon domain. So just change the path of astrorisamoon.co.cc addon to public_html/astroris.co.cc.

Last edited:

astroris

Reaction score
I just tried and got this:

Addon Domain Additions

There was a problem creating the addondomain. Show Details
Error from domain wrapper: Domain already exists, it was not added.: astrorisa.astrorisamoon.co.cc

but the url is to be astrorisamoon.co.cc and not astrorisa.astrorisamoon.co.cc

Then tried again I get this

Error from park wrapper: You cannot park your main domain!

I am doing somethign wrong not sure what because seems like it is stuck inbetween. Maybe if I can swich it back to the astprosa.co.cc then I can park the other right which will just redirect.

Last edited:

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
The error is because you have parked it in some other accounts.When i access ur astrorisamoon.co.cc its giving me a directory page which means you had configured it as park or addon domain. Check it once more and post back if there is any trouble.

astroris

Reaction score
I did a domain change and astrorisamoon.co.cc is showing on the home portal page as my main domain and because of this the system will not allow me to add or park the main domain. So I am still stuck. I put in a request to have the main domain changed back to astrorisa.co.cc but it never changes. I figured if I could go back to the old domain I could park the new one.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
I am Escalating your ticket to staff... They will change your domain to Old one..

***Click on colored bar above and go to your newly created ticket. Remember to Login with forums username and password to view your ticket***

Status
Not open for further replies.