Domain Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikegrann

Reaction score
Any time I try to make a change in my domain an error occurs. The code is 1E9F63B0

I've tried with multiple different target domains. Please help.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
It appears that the domain name you are trying to use is already in use by another user.

mikegrann

Reaction score
The only problem is that one of the domains I used previously (monsterhuntinglicense.x10hosting.com) and one I registered myself (mh3license.co.cc)

Additionally, I get nothing who I go to either site, suggesting the domains are not in use. Perhaps the server/system thinks I'm still using those domains, and is preventing me from switching to a domain it already thinks is in use?

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Do you have two accounts?

mikegrann

Reaction score
No, what literally happened is that on this account I changed my domain to the .co.cc which didn't work probably because the nameservers hadn't been set yet or something. I was worried about how long it was taking, so I tried to change my domain back, but I accidentally misspelled it. Then I noticed the mistake and tried to fix it by changing the domain back to the original, but that failed. So did changing it to the .co.cc So now I'm stuck with a misspelled domain and a ton of broken links on other sites.

mikegrann

Reaction score
Okay, this is ridiculous. I've waited several days and tried several different domains, and none of them work. Even a co.cc domain I set up isn't working, and I have no current ability to access my website. As I just read in an update, x10hosting is more focused on its servers than on the account panel, which seems to be the problem when I change my domain.

I'm also not the only user to have this problem. Aramix posted a similar problem and it was never fixed. Plectrum.in43's problem was solved, but the solution was never posted and it seemed to be handled personally.

Can I just get some real help? The goal for my domain is mh3license.co.cc The account is currently set to that domain, but when accessed the domain just redirects to x10hosting.com

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I apologize for this thread lapsing. Because it's an issue to clear records of the domain, I'm escalating your thread to staff. It may take another day or so before they get to your issue, and I also apologize for that. Just don't log in to bump the ticket because it'll get bumped to the back of the queue instead of the front. Therefore, bumping it may cause it to take longer for a response.

To get to the second tier of your support ticket, just click on the yellow bar at the top of this page.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.