Domain Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbtuts95

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I recently purchased a domain from GoDaddy and I want to connect it to x10hosting because it has a lot of awesome features. I got the nameservers and everything, but I still need to park my domain. My domain is being changed from sbtuts.pcriot.com to codetuts.pcriot.com. Is there a way to either A) stop this from happening and save time so I can park it now, or B) get someone to speed it up. This change has been going on for a while now.

Please help,
Tom

mattblog

Reaction score
What i take from this is you already had a pending domain change before you had this domain and it is still continuing to go on. If this is correct go ahead and switch your domain name anyways over to create a new action in http://www.10hosting.com/control/? . From what i know i believe it will override the current domain change action and instead will start up your new one. If this does not work you can always park it on your cpanel at parked domains or addon domains which will work just as great but it wont be your main domain. If you instantly need to part it then put it in addon domains or parked domains but you can also try the first solution too.

Hope this Helps
Matt,

sbtuts95

Reaction score
I don't know if this would work because I can't get into the cPanel because of my Primary Domain Change.

mattblog

Reaction score
wait, it wont let you log on? then you are probably having issues with fris.

"the server you are on ,fris, is currently being migrated and having temporary issues. It will be back up soon. Until it is up you will not be able to access your cpanel. This is for the benefit of your site and will help the servers to run faster and more smoothly

for more info go to
http://status.x10hosting.com/

Hope this Helped
Matt"

If you cant access cpanel than that is the issue. Once you can access cpanel you will be able to change your domain

Status
Not open for further replies.