Domain Config Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

services63

Reaction score
Hello,
It appears that the current domain name on my account has gone missing from the server config. Anytime I try to add a domain from CPanel, I get this error:

We were unable to locate your current domain name in the webserver configuration! The subdomain cannot be added because information about your domain could not be obtained from the webserver configuration file.

I\'ve tried several time to change it through the Account control panel without success.

As always, your assistance is very appreciated. Thanks in advance!

services63

Reaction score
Still waiting on some assistance, I'm still having this problem, Thanks.

services63

Reaction score
The problem still has not corrected itself nor can I get it to work! Starting to get frustrated, could somebody help me please?

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Problem 1 is that your DNS for insidethemindofgio.co.cc has the nameserver at co.cc and they point to the wrong IP.
Problem 2 is that I only see a subdomain of that on your account.

services63

Reaction score
I'm trying to change the domain to something else, that site was moved to a different server which is why the nameservers are pointed elsewhere.
I'd like to change the default domain to imog.tk

---------- Post added 06-04-2011 at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-03-2011 at 03:02 PM ----------

Would deleting my account and creating a new one take care of this issue? This has been long enough...

services63

Reaction score
I get: A system error occurred while processing this action. Error Code: C085843B
Also I cannot change the nameservers until this server is willing to accept them as currently the site is public, I'm just moving it here.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

It appear something was lost in the configuration files, I am not sure what. Would you like to just have the account terminated and then you can re-register?

services63

Reaction score
Yes, that would be great!
Account Deletion Request - Please delete my free hosting account.

cPanel username: itmg

( X ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

The account should be terminated in a few minutes. Please wait a few minutes before signing up again. Ensure you are logged into your client account (account panel) when you go through the process, as the new account can then be attached to your existing client and forum accounts.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.