Domain does not resolve correctly added

Status
Not open for further replies.

machosperu

Reaction score
I add a Domain machosperu.co.cc, I installed a forum done in MyBB (version 1.4.13), it appears that the domains add to x10hosting do not resolve it ...
1) It turns out that when I view a forum
http://machosperu.co.cc/hetero/forum-35.html

Not Found
The requested URL /home/machospe/public_html/machosperu.co.cc/hetero/forumdisplay.php was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

2) It is the same with thread
http://machosperu.co.cc/hetero/thread-257-lastpost.html
Not Found

The requested URL /home/machospe/public_html/machosperu.co.cc/hetero/forumdisplay.php was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

4) I can not create thread or reply
The requested URL /home/machospe/public_html/machosperu.co.cc/hetero/showthread.php was not found on this server.

Forumdisplay.php and showthread.php both are present in machosperu.co.cc / hetero /
NOTA: DNS of x10hosting are:
ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
I wondered why it didn't work myself(everything looks right), Google revealed you need a RewriteBase in the .htaccess.
I added a "RewriteBase /hetero/" to it and your site appears to function correctly now.

last, i would recommend changing that picture you use to show copyright. Its in a grey enough of an area you could get suspended by another staff.

Last edited:

machosperu

Reaction score
I wondered why it didn't work myself(everything looks right), Google revealed you need a RewriteBase in the .htaccess.
I added a "RewriteBase /hetero/" to it and your site appears to function correctly now.

last, i would recommend changing that picture you use to show copyright. Its in a grey enough of an area you could get suspended by another staff.

Thanks to you now the forum of my community is working very well.
The logo belongs to my community, there is alone a drawing that represents us. Already he accompanies us more than one year here.
Thank you very much, his help has been excellent.
I wish a lot of congratulations and successes you for 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.