Domain gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CascadesAdmin

Reaction score
I tried to go to my website today for my first time in over a month and It said domain availible. I rechecked the adress and it was allright. I am not sure if it is a server issue or because I havent logged on in a while but it said that the domain was available. I went to try to login to the account pannel on the main page of X10 and I got a message telling me to link my forum name with my hosting account. I have been here for at least 6 months and I have already linked my account. Any Ideas? My website is http://www.cascades.exofire.net/

--Cascades Admin

Last edited:

Chris73

Reaction score
If you have not logged on within the last 24 days then i am afraid to say your account has been terminated. You have two weeks before your account goes into an inactivity suspension. You then have an additional 10 days to request a suspension lift. If you have not done that within in that time the server automatically terminates your account.

Last edited:

Chris73

Reaction score
If you have not logged into the forums in 24 days or more your account has probably been terminated. However if you give me your cpanel name i can look to see for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.