Domain in use

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimTech

Reaction score
The domain you have supplied is already in use.
I changed it to a co.cc on accident and now I'm trying to place it back to grimtech.co.uk
When I try and place it back onto co.uk and got "The domain you have supplied is already in use."

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I see that grimtech.co.uk is listed as your parked domain, and the co.cc one is the main domain. Please go check if this is correct. If grimtech.co.uk really is your parked domain, then you can't have it as parked and main domain at the same time, only one of the two.

GrimTech

Reaction score
It was not as a parked domain when I tired it, then I parked it to try again, took it off again and still got
The domain you have supplied is already in use.

---------- Post added 10-29-2011 at 05:14 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-28-2011 at 07:50 PM ----------

Could someone change it to grimtech.co.uk via the WHM?

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Should be fixed for the main domain. Do you still want the co.cc domains to be marked as parked domains, or are those also showing up incorrectly?

(our system shows you have blog.grimtech.co.uk as a subdomain, forums.grimtech.co.uk as a parked domain, blog.grimtech.co.cc as a parked domain, and forums.grimtech.co.cc as a parked domain -- are those co.cc domains listed in cpanel or are they incorrectly showing up?)

Status
Not open for further replies.