Domain is out

Status
Not open for further replies.

duelling

Reaction score
My Domain www.orabr.com this out air, three days, I know the lotus server is going through changes, I can not enter the control panel also, some forecast to stabilize the system?

Now appreciate the commitment you!

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
We do not know exactly when the work will be completed. I do know that staff is working very hard to get all of this done as quickly as possible and it should not be much longer.

duelling

Reaction score
Thank you for the feedback, I know the service better and more stable returns, waiting anxiously it happen! Thank you!

duelling

Reaction score
I know that follows the attempt to restore the Lotus server, follows the message that appears to me at that address is my forum (phpBB) installed by softcuolos, I hope this message helps in the recovery of the service:

"The server can not find the requested page:
www.orabr.com/forum (port 80)
Please forward this error screen to www.orabr.com's WebMaster.
Apache/2.2.15 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.15 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_mono/2.6 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.orabr.com Port 80"

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
The maintenance on Lotus and Cossacks is not fully completed yet. Until the work is finished your website and / or cPanel may be partially operative and may return unusual error messages such as the one you received. I would suggest that you not attempt to make any changes to your website until everything is done which is expected to be very soon.
x10Hosting Status

duelling

Reaction score
I am following the progress to restore the service, I believe in my case it only wants to restore the service forum, follow the message:
----------------------------------
General Error

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Access denied for user 'duelling_oracle'@'int.fris.x10hosting.com' (using password: YES) [1045]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
-----------------------------------

Regards, :biggrin:

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Try this:
Go to cPanel and click on Remote MySQL
Add 'int.fris.x10hosting.com' to the allowed list (without quotes)
Then try loading your database pages again.

duelling

Reaction score
My domain, in this Fris, and also does not authenticate to enter the control panel and my forum is in trouble again! :frown:
Follow the message:
General Error

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Access denied for user 'duelling_oracle'@'%' to database 'duelling_oracle' [1044]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.