Domain Issue (URGENT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

netgeex

Reaction score
Hi,

A disclaimer 1st, and then the issue. I own a hosting account here, and have opened another account for my friend whose name is Jugal Damani and he is new to web world. So, I am handling his web hosting and Domain controlling. Only webiste building he is doing. So, it's in no way multiple accounts.

Now, for the issue.

He had a sub-domain >> http://damanivisits.x10hosting.com
Today, I registered a domain http://damanivisits.info for him and configured in the x10hosting ACCOUNT PANEL.

cPanel is working. But, when I go to the URL, it goes to cPanel welcome page. And I am unable to add MX entries to this domain. The dominant URL is the subdomain.

Please guide me on this as this is urgent.

Thanks

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
First, lets move your thread. Posting in Feedback and Suggestions will not get you the urgent assistance you are asking for.

Second, if you have an account here with x10, and you log into your friend's Cpanel, the system will detect your IP and can possibly suspend both accounts.

As for the domains, when I went to the actual domain address, it came up with " Cannot display this webpage" ...

netgeex

Reaction score
well, thanks for your reply.

Check the URL once again, http://damanivisits.info
Now, what to do to get HOSTING dependent on this domain? It currently depends on damanivisits.x10hosting.com
Edit:
humpty BUMPty

My issue is not yet resolved. Kindly Help!

Thanks

Last edited:

Chris73

Reaction score
I will fix this issue but like Starshine has mentioned. Accessing two accounts on x10hosting will get both accounts suspended. The multiple accounts script does not take into consideration that you are helping a "NEW" web designer and will suspend them both.

Is this other account on Ad-Enhanced or Ad-free?

Last edited:

jubai

Reaction score
There must be some issue with domains, becuase i'm having the same ordeal

netgeex

Reaction score
Well, for STOLI based members, the account panel is showing DNS as OFFLINE. Will anybody please look into this? Or if you can allow me, then may I create another account?
My friend is desperately waiting for his domain to work properly.
I won't proceed until you permit me, don't worry.

EDIT:
As far as suspension is concerned, I don't access my cPanel and x10 account panel at all. I just only update my blog :D
And I am on dynamic IP, so I feel that I won't get banned.
AD FREE!

Last edited:

Chris73

Reaction score
The DNS is located opn a different server. The code has not been edited to show that. So you will always see the DNS as being offline. Trust me when i say it isn't :)

Please log into the forums account that has the domain in question so i can see all the details needed to access the proper information. If he doesn't have a forums account then he needs to create one and link the hosting account to the forums account. Thanks

jugal

Reaction score
Is it fine now?
Well, do I have to do some settings in cPanel for getting the job done?

Currently, the domain damanivisits.info is redirecting to damanivisits.x10hosting.com which shows that the domain is available.

I can FTP damanivisits.info and upload files, etc. But, as you know, the results aren't reflected.

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
jugal, your account is suspended.
You need to request for unsuspension and then post back when your account is unsuspended so we can assist you and check if your domain is set correctly.

jugal

Reaction score
Well, both my forums account and hosting aren't suspended. Please look into the matter. I can see many features OFFLINE. What's happening guys?

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Well, both my forums account and hosting aren't suspended. Please look into the matter. I can see many features OFFLINE. What's happening guys?

So, have you happened across jugal.x10hosting.com and you see your site? I just visited it, and it clearly says its suspended. So which other hosting accounts are you talking about?

jugal

Reaction score
Dude, what's the problem? Didn't you read my posts clearly? Did I ever mention about jugal.x10hosting.com ?

USERNAME = jugal
cPanel USERNAME = damani

And it clearly says, "This account is not suspended."
I think I have to type it all again now.

I registered a hosting account for my friend >> damanivsits.x10hosting.com
After few days, I purchased a domain and in the x10hosting.com/account page I configured my domain name >> damanivisits.info

After 1-2 days, in cPanel it appeared as damanivisits.info as the primary domain name and the subdomain is no longer visible. cPanel is working, FTP is working but the damn website isn't just opening.

In the x10hosting.com/account page it shows APACHE HTTP and DNS is OFFLINE.

The server is STOLI. And may I know now by what time these errors will be corrected?:rant2:

Last edited:

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Tell your friend who's forum account is: "jug_luv" to create a new thread. This thread is full of posts and it has no useful information, as two people posted to get support for an account which they don't own.

Tell HIM (not you or netgeex) to create a new thread detailing what his problem is.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Dude, what's the problem? Didn't you read my posts clearly? Did I ever mention about jugal.x10hosting.com ?

USERNAME = jugal
cPanel USERNAME = damani

And it clearly says, "This account is not suspended."
I think I have to type it all again now.

I registered a hosting account for my friend >> damanivsits.x10hosting.com
After few days, I purchased a domain and in the x10hosting.com/account page I configured my domain name >> damanivisits.info

After 1-2 days, in cPanel it appeared as damanivisits.info as the primary domain name and the subdomain is no longer visible. cPanel is working, FTP is working but the damn website isn't just opening.

In the x10hosting.com/account page it shows APACHE HTTP and DNS is OFFLINE.

The server is STOLI. And may I know now by what time these errors will be corrected?:rant2:

No, not specifically, but you did state :

Jugal said:
Well, both my forums account and hosting aren't suspended

So, I looked to see YOUR site, which is the one that is linked to YOUR forum name. The information I got was what I posted, which IS suspended. So, if that isn't yours - I will remove it. ( Since you clearly make it known its not yours )

Status
Not open for further replies.