domain issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

doh-san

Reaction score
When I tried to register a park domain "warcamp.co.cc" , it says it's already in use. I registered it in the past and removed it because I thought it caused a bug. Now, it won't let me park it again.

Chris73

Reaction score
I will need a cPanel user name. I am not seeing one linked to your hosting account.

doh-san

Reaction score
Cpanel: dohsan

I have 2 accounts on this forum because I registered in the past.. (dohsan and doh-san) I don't know which one is linked to my current hosting account, so I kept both forum accounts.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
It seems that you have multiple accounts on x10, both hosting and forum accounts. The one forum hosting dohsan has the hosting account dohsan linked to it whereas you have this forum username doh-san with the account doh linked to it. You will need to terminate one of the accounts. Otherwise both your accounts will be suspended.

doh-san

Reaction score
Well, I want to keep the forum name linked to this with these details:

Cpanel: dohsan
UrL: warcamp.x10hosting.com
user manager: dohsan
forum name: I derno which one but delete the other one and keep whateva is linked to that.

Since I can't upgrade to ad enhance, I'll probably be making an ad enhance account, but I don't want to delete my warcamp until it's fully up bc u never know what will happen..

Last edited:

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
So I can terminate the account :
username : doh
Domain: warcamp.pcriot.com
Package: Corporate

? ? ?

doh-san

Reaction score
Sorry to confuse you, but please terminate this account, along with the forum account:
Username: Dohsan
Domain: warcamp.x10hosting.com
Package: Ad-Free

Thank you for your help!

BTW, I still can't park my warcamp.co.cc domain

Last edited:

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Try now please, you should be able to park it.

Status
Not open for further replies.