Domain links to cpanel/apache install confirm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan H

Reaction score
I have a domain registered with a 3rd party DNS and im trying to link it to my x10account. I have changed the nameservers to the x10hosting nameservers, and when i go to the adddress i get a message telling my panel/apachew has been installed. The site ( http://theadmin.x10hosting.com/ ) works fine, but my domain ( www.theadmin.co.uk ) doesnt. It might just be a mistake on my part, but io can't figure out how to link it properly.
if i use the parked domains, it does allow my to use the site as a link, but it redirects me and im trying to keep the toplevel domain i own in the address bar.
Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated.

Chris73

Reaction score
This is usually because the nameservers have yet propagated to x10hosting. This can take up to 72 hours depending on the domain registrar.

Nathan H

Reaction score
Sorry if i seem stupid, but anyway. Why does it redirect the site to an

Great Success !
Apache is working on your cPanel® and WHM™ Server

site? When i first directed the nameservers, i got error messages from daily. this is different, Daily, my registrar does not offer cPanel so it seems this is partially linking to x10hosting. Do i just need to wait or have i got some settings wrong?

Chris73

Reaction score
I would suggest waiting a bit for the nameservers to point to x10. Once they do you will be all set. Like i mentioned about this can take some time to propagate.

Status
Not open for further replies.