Domain Modification

Status
Not open for further replies.

csc2ya

Reaction score
I recently changed my domain, but then decided to change it back to what it was before. However, it was changed to an x10.mx domain, whereas I selected to change it to a co.cc domain, the same as it was prior to the original change.

In addition, when I untick 'use an x10hosting subdomain', and manually enter csc2ya.co.cc, the system says this subdomain is already taken, which from pinging it, I can see that does not appear to be the case.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Try using that drop box (that has x10hosting subdomain) to select the co.cc instead of entering it manually. It's supposed to be in that list.

csc2ya

Reaction score
I did try that way originally, but got:

Supply a different domain than your account's current domain if you would like to change it. It seems that the part of the form that sets it to co.cc is setting it to x10.mx instead.

I also get the same error when unticking 'use an x10 subdomain' and manually entering it.

A screenshot of what I had it set as when getting the error is at: http://csc2ya.co.uk/gallery/images/images/csc2ya/x10bug.jpg

Nothing is showing under pending account modifications either.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I'll go ahead and escalate your support thread then. Just the click the yellow bar at the top to enter the second tier to your support ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.