domain name error?

Status
Not open for further replies.

andreichirtes82

Reaction score
Hi!
I just bought a .com domain name from goDaddy and I want to make it point to my free hosted account here at x10.
First I unlocked the domain name at goDaddy and then I tried adding it to the parked domains and it throws an error:

Error from hooks wrapper: Domain action was not successfully synchronized with Jackmunch. Array ( [0] => <pre>Array [1] => ( [2] => [0] => /jackmunch/bin/node-domain-action.php [3] => [1] => andyweb [4] => [2] => park [5] => [3] => andywebdesign.com [6] => ) [7] => </pre>Error: Jackmunch response contained an error: Permission denied for user server.lotus@[hostname] for command HOSTING-DOMAINACTION )

And I also tried adding it to the addon domains but nothing happens. Now I tried changing my primary account address like this:
A change to your hosting account's primary domain.

and after it finished, it said:
result
A system error occurred while processing this action.

Error Code: C085843B

Please can you help me? Do you have any ideas?

Any help is appreciated!
thank you!
My domain here at x10 is andyweb.x10.mx and the domain I bought is andywebdesign.com

Please try and help me... :(

andreichirtes82

Reaction score
Also, can anyone tell me what are the nameservers for the lotus server? Or how can I do to configure them in at goDaddy?

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

Problem solved! Magically started working... :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.