Domain Name Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

omnipotent

Reaction score
In my hosting summary it shows I have these domains.
Main Domain keith-cancel.co.cc
Sub Domains americancivilwar.keith-cancel.co.cc
Parked Domains None
Addon Domains boycottapple.co.cc
knights-guild.co.cc
the-black-knights.co.cc
the-order-of-the-black-knights.co.cc

but in the cpanel it differs and the-order-of-the-black-knights.co.cc domain is not there so I have tried adding it and I get an error saying its in use by an other user. Also the addon domain of boycottapple shouldn't be there any more since I deleted it.

Lastly all my files disappeared when I was transferred not that big of a deal though.

mattblog

Reaction score
go to cpanel and delete the ftp accounts there (only the ones you dont need. ie Boycottapple) or any others you didnt need. DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE DOMAINS YOU NEED. Also if they are all going to redirect to one i suggest you use that in co.cc url redirection. Save you addon domains. Just a guess.

It also might be that the servers are updating the information of a domain switch you have given them.

NOTE : DO NOT DELETE THE / FTP ACCOUNT. FOR EXAMPLE IF BOYCOTAPPLE IS THERE DELETE THAT. IT SHOULD SAY SOMETHING LIKE WEBSITE@MAIN-DOMAIN EMAIL
AND THEN BESIDE IT PUBLIC_HTML/BOYCOTAPPLE.

sorry for using caps. I needed to get your attention because if you delete / bad things will happen :biggrin:

im not sure but i think you can back it up before hand

Last edited:

omnipotent

Reaction score
I would try what you say if I could log into my cPanel. Also from what I can see in the Hosting Summary page the domain issues seem to be fixed but I don't know for certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.