Domain name not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

flowiki

Reaction score
Hi,

I've just bought my new domain, http://www.florensipedia.co.uk, and all the nameservers are fine, but when I go to change my primary domain in the AMP, I check the box that says I am using my own domain and type florensipedia.co.uk (http:// is already there) then hit confirm and update settings, I get this error:

An Error Has Occurred
Whoops, it appears that there was an error modifying your domain. The errors are listed below.​
  • Whm error: account server id does not match the package's server id. in theory, this should never happen. :-( (code modifydomain_2)
You may attempt to correct any errors that occurred after continuing.​

I have searched this forum and none of the solutions seem to work.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

EDIT: Ok got it to work but will I need to wait for the domain to show my home page as it is still showing the page given by the registrar.

Last edited:

flowiki

Reaction score
I've registered the domain but it's not showing my homepage, do I need to wait a bit longer for it to show?

Last edited:

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
now i can see your website [its a wiki script ^^] i think that you only needed to wait a few time so that the DNS was configured ^^

I wait your reply to close this thread ^^

grettings
salu2

flowiki

Reaction score
Well after clearing my cache still no site appearing but if you can view the site properly I'll assume its just me needing the updated version.

You can close the thread now, thanks for the replies.

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
ok its probably that you need a do flush dns and clean all cache and coockies, etc in your explorer and then restar your pc ^^ and then you could see your site XD

How he said i Close Thread, if you need, you can re-open this thread ^^ or create another one ^^

grettings
salu2

Status
Not open for further replies.