Domain Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkmjkm

Reaction score
Hi, I am a bit confused. I wanted to change my main domain to mybipolardisorder.co.cc. I read in the forum that I can't change the domain if it is a sub-domain. So, I began removing as much of it as I could but failed to get mybipolardisorder.co.cc from sub-domain and add-on. I kept getting a error message.

Is it possible for you to clear mybipolardisorder from the add-on and sub-domain? Then, can you replace my current main domain with the bipolar one? I'm not worried about any files in either domain since I have a coppy of them on my computer.

Thanks in advance

jkmjkm

Reaction score
Yep tried changing it from there and it says I can't use a add on. So, in my wisdom, I tried to delete the add-on but it didn't work the way I dreamed it would :) Or, I just messed things up worse...

The add-on domain doesn't show on the chopin control panel (the one with file manager etc because I was in there tinkering and deleted it from add-on and subdomain.

The problem (as I see it) is that bipolardisorder still shows up on the http://x10hosting.com/control so I am unable to make it my main domain...

Last edited:

noivel

Reaction score
Same problem with me here I can't change my primary domain name for now its a create-server.com.x10hosting.com and I want to change it to create-server.com. I configured everything in my domain management and all that stuff (I mean server names), but it still says that "The domain you have supplied is already in use.!" How to change domain? Help pls!

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
noivel, you must create a different thread for your problem. jkmjkm, I will escalate your thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.