Domain not available

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrik.richardson81

Reaction score
Hello,

i have changed my main domain a several times, first to a co.cc, when it tried to check it out, there was a page about i have to register the co.cc domain or something, then i tried change it back to a several .mx domains and now when i go to my site it shows a strange page and says this:

If you feel you have reached this page in error, please contact the web site owner:

webmaster@mysiteee.x10.mx
It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions for clearing your dns cache.
If you are the web site owner, it is possible you have reached this page because:

The IP address has changed.
There has been a server misconfiguration.
The site may have been moved to a different server.
If you are the owner of this website and were not expecting to see this page, please contact your hosting provider.

Please help me,

thanks in advance

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Shows a plain page with 'halo'

Make sure to clear your browser cache and history before visiting your site again.

patrik.richardson81

Reaction score
oh ok lol thanks

can you also on my question: when i change my domain name to a co.cc, do i need to register it first at their site?
i installed wordpress can you see it? i cleared my cache and i still get the same thing...

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
First register your choice at co.cc

Then use their account tools to point the nameserver records to

ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

Then use Account Panel to change your main domain or use cPanel to park it or add it as an add-on.

patrik.richardson81

Reaction score
First register your choice at co.cc

Then use their account tools to point the nameserver records to

ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

Then use Account Panel to change your main domain or use cPanel to park it or add it as an add-on.

Okay thanks i might do that later.
But i installed wordpress can you see it? i cleared my cache and i still get the same thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.