Domain not changing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

amr1991

Reaction score
I tried changing the domain to adam.exofire.net from brutal.exofire.net. The only problem is that it is not changing, but in the cPanel it says the domain is adam.exofire.net but it is brutal.exofire.net. Can you by any way please change it to adam.exofire.net manually?

Account Type: Static
cPanel Username: amr1991

Thank you for any future support :)

x10hosting rules! ;)

amr1991

Reaction score
Can i pleae have an account manager reply to this? I can't use much of any cPanel functions since it says adam.exofire.net doesn't exist. Thanks.

lambada

Reaction score
It is showing up as adam.exofire.net to us.
I shall refer this problem to the admins - but chances are that this is part of the recoding happening behind the scenes.

EDIT: don't worry - 2nd post deleted

Last edited:

amr1991

Reaction score
Just makin sure you understand. It says in the title bar the domain is adam.exofire.net. But the real one is brutal.exofire.net and cPanel thinks its adam.exofire.net so it won't let me use most of the functions besides MySQL and File Manager.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
amr1991 said:
Just makin sure you understand. It says in the title bar the domain is adam.exofire.net. But the real one is brutal.exofire.net and cPanel thinks its adam.exofire.net so it won't let me use most of the functions besides MySQL and File Manager.

Did you try changing it to something else then back to adam.exofire.net to see if it takes care of the problem.

amr1991

Reaction score
Here was my order of actions.

1st try: Domain was brutal.exofire.net > then i changed to adam.exofire.net. It didn't work. In cPanel it said domain was adam.exofire.net but the real domain is brutal.exofire.net

2nd try:
Domain was supposed to be adam.exofire.net, but still brutal.exofire.net > tried changing it to clutch.exofire.net. It the title bar in cpanel the domain said clutch.exofire.net but the real domain was brutal.exofire.net

3rd try: Domain was supposed to be clutch.exofire.net, but still brutal.exofire.net > tried changing it to brutal.exofire.net. But it said the domain already exists and needs to be deleted first.

Can you please change it manually from brutal.exofire.net to adam.exofire.net

robhunter

Reaction score
I have THE SAME problem!!! i'm trying to add my domain animal-place.net but ti says that already exists and needs to be deleted first :S but my website still working www.animal-place.net :S and i've tryed to change to another domain 'rocos.x10hosting.com' it works, but if you go to rocos.x10hosting.com doesnt works, si now im trying to change again to animal-place.net and i cant >_< and in cpanel it shows that the domain is rocos.x10hosting.com
What can we do?
P.S: When you go to your Account Overall if you see your account status it shows 'Suspended' if you click it doesnt give you reasons ;) but web still online.

amr1991

Reaction score
I think its nice to know that im not the only one with this problem. Could someone please help us?! :happysad:

amr1991

Reaction score
no, it doesn't work :( i think it might be something wrong with the script? Or just the DNS needs restarting

robhunter

Reaction score
This is a sh*t.... I need to configure some things on my account and i cant because domain doesnt change -_-'

amr1991

Reaction score
its been quite a while now. Can someone, anyone please read this and reply? I know lots of people on other threads are having problems with their domains, so i know that we aren't the only ones.

Last edited:

Zenax

Reaction score
Ok,

It sounds like the dns needs resetting for the accounts.

My point is, that you should wait, because I believe the admins are re-coding the back end, so it can compensate two servers. Please be patient and it shall get sorted out.

Regards,
Zenax

robhunter

Reaction score
I think they're resetting it now, if you go to your account you can't ;) and my website doesnt open so... :)

lawebera

Reaction score
i have problems with my domain too

please, some admin could view this post

Hanbit

Reaction score
Be Patient. Webhosting is not as easy you think okay. DNS takes alot of space okay so be patient because whining won't help alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.