Domain not configured

Status
Not open for further replies.

kadai

Reaction score
Greetings,

I have come across a weird problem, today I decided to add an "add-on" domain to my account (payoobispo.com), and to have it have its home over the "sites" folder of my actual drupal installation (manually updated to 6.20).

But when I used the panel to add the domain, the first message I got was that the domain was not able to be added because of a problem of nameservers/DNS (Sorry, did not copy the message), and when I tried once again, then cPanel told me that the domain was "Already configured", but it was not either shown in the panel anywhere, so I can't manage it from there.

Also, long ago I added the domain to the panel (like a year ago) but removed it like a week ago, and tried this time to add it again. The nameservers of it are still ns1.x10hosting.com & ns2.x10hosting.com and have not been changed.

The actual domains actually works and shows the "Default Apache Page", when I expected and Listing denial, or either an index page.

My Drupal installation was made with Fantastico, but I updated it manually, it may be one of the reasons?

If there is a reason of this issue, I would like to know (because a google search gave me no actual ways to solve this) to prevent this in the future because I'll add more domains in the future.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Escalated-probably something to do with cPanel backend.

Status
Not open for further replies.