Domain not redirecting

Status
Not open for further replies.

toraneko

Reaction score
I've been having this problem for a while now. A domain I own from elsewhere is not redirecting to my site hosted on x10. I have checked and double checked the DNS server and it is set to x10's nameservers, and I have parked the domain in my x10 account. Please help!!!

english

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a similar problem. I had a directing problem a few days ago. But I updated the ns1 and ns2 servers. They are currently 99.198.122.2 and 108.178.57.230. It worked for a while, but now it doesn't direct. My parked site is www.softenglish.cl and it should be directing to www.softenglish.exofire.net (ip 69.175.104.34) Please help!!!!!

Regards

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
toraneko: Your .com address redirects to your element.fx address for me. Clear your browser cache and history and maybe flush your DNS before checking it again. But, why waste your .com address that way?

english: Your .cl address is now working for me.

toraneko

Reaction score
Argh this is really annoying, I cleared both browser history and cache, AND flushed my DNS multiple times, but it's still not showing the page properly. How can I fix this? ;A;

ETA: Nevermind, I found that only the address with a www in front of it was redirecting properly. How do I fix it so that it redirects even without the www? And is it possible to display the website without the elementfx.com affix?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.