Domain, Not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlitzStrike

Reaction score
I've posted about this already, but i've gotten no replies, so I'm basically just reposting this.

My domain name, http://www.stealth12.com isn't working. (it's actually just not pointing to the right place.)
I think it's still pointing to my old account, Which, I think got deleted because I didn't reserve a Backup Ticket correctly when Corey was doing an OS restore.
My old Sub-Domain was Blitzs.x10hosting.com

Could a mod or Admin please point this to the correct place, which is, equiflux.x10hosting.com, better yet could you make stealth12.com my root address instead of equiflux.x10hosting.com.

Last edited:

BlitzStrike

Reaction score
:/ for trying to help, but i know from past experience thats not gonna help.
becuz whats going on is, my domain is pointing to my old account which is no longer in existence.

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I removed the entries for it. Try adding it again.

-Corey

Edit:

Modified to root domain. Please wait for DNS propagation.

Last edited:

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
Damn, that's ****. I remember when that happened to me a while back I was pretty pissed off, but my account was still partially there, idk I could visit my subdomain but my domain wouldn't unpoint itself when I had my account deleted. But I don't have that domain anymore so I could care less :)

pS. I hope it works for you

BlitzStrike

Reaction score
alright, thanks for the help, i'll be grounded for a while so is theres something going on, could you just email me so i could check with my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.