Domain Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshua filby

Reaction score
I have found a new host(I will not say), and I put there DNS into my domain control panel, but when i go to my domain, it goes to the x10hosting site, that Punk just deleted. It works sometimes and sometimes it doesn't. Like sometimes, when I go to my domain, it goes to the right place, but other times it goes to the x10hosting. I really need help with this.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
DNS settings take 48 hours to update.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
If you have another host, why are you asking us for support? Presumably, you left us because you didn't like us :(

If your nameservers are right for your domain registrar, clear your cache. If X10 isn't one of the nameservers, then X10 can't do anything to just take over your webpage. You can also double check you have nothing left at X10 pointing to you domain. Like I said, X10 can't forcibly take over your page, but having X10 completely out of the picture won't hurt either.

Last edited:

joshua filby

Reaction score
Okay, and no, I like x10, but I was suspended. So I had to get a new host :p. But I will double check it, thanks.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
It looks like your account is in limbo right now, I'm guessing it was either deleted or pending deletion, so you can't do anything on your X10 side. But, X10 would have deleted the nameserver entries for your account by now, I would think. Try googling "dns cache clear" for instructions on how to clear your dns cache, which could also cause the issue.

joshua filby

Reaction score
I just checked the DNS settings, and when i do DNS check i see the x10hosting DNS servers, but when I go to edit the DNS, it has the new hosts.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I think you need to talk to your domain registrar. It sounds like they have an issue. You can try doing a tracert to your website as well. It should end at your new host and not at X10.

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

I've talked with you by PM :)
Follow the steps that i sent and try again, also if it don't work for you, try to contact your domain provier because it's not a problem of host (x10 or other) :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.