Domain Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattspec

Reaction score
okay off and on my domain points to an elementfx.com site layout...i saw someone else with this problem on here, so i am confident that it may be a problem with the dns on this server. any help would be awsome (btw, it is pointing at it now)

mattspec

Reaction score
okay, so i have found something out about this problem...my domain points at my site on IE but not on FireFox, also, on firefox it works when i visit the forum, but not the main page, like if i point it to a SPECIFIC page it will work on FF, but otherwise, it comes up with an elementfx.com template...can ANYONE help plz

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Have you emptied all you temp files and cookies in IE and tried to connect ? If it still points to it after cleaning all your internet files and cookies then an admin will have to look at this.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
If it only does it in FF and not IE then it is a software problem. You must allow up to 48 hours in most cases for DNS to fully propagate also.

-Corey

mattspec

Reaction score
i think its been somewhere around 48 hrs, also i am attempting bigguy's suggestion...just as soon as http comes back online

EDIT: also i think that bigguy may be right, i used FF and IE on different comps, tyvm, i am such a n00b lol

Last edited:

mattspec

Reaction score
bigguy said:
Have you emptied all you temp files and cookies in IE and tried to connect ? If it still points to it after cleaning all your internet files and cookies then an admin will have to look at this.

yeah this worked, tyvm, i am such a n00b, isk why i didnt do that in the first place :$

Status
Not open for further replies.