Domain Promo by triple.com

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I have registered but i have doubt do they really pay if 3 referrals register i mean what do they get if three people just register

Read a little in this thread. He already got his free domain.
What does the company get? Well, if you signed up and read their website, they are hoping people will take the offer that domains are $5.55 right now with the company. Or that you would purchase one of the other fine products they offer.

Sometimes doing a little research on your own, helps in the long run.

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
thanks for the info flashgear..I help you out and signed up with your link

anybody else wanna help me out:
here is my link
http://www.triple.com/?friend=726
Edit:
o btw....how does your friend confirm that is it approved..by e-mail?

Last edited:

GFXDude2010

Reaction score
Yeah, I got three people to sign up via my link, but it only shows up that I had 3 visits via my backlink, but it shows 0 on the number of signups that i've made... And no email is sent...

Flashgear

Reaction score
thanks for the info flashgear..I help you out and signed up with your link

anybody else wanna help me out:
here is my link
http://www.triple.com/?friend=726
Edit:
o btw....how does your friend confirm that is it approved..by e-mail?

Don't post your link in my topic..............

Your friend does not confirm anything, Triple.com go through each and every referal you make, if its legit, they'll accept it, if its not, then it won't count..

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I repeat if someone already posted their link in one place and like me I posted in marketplace please don't post it again. Also I am 10 and 5 w00t!

Flashgear

Reaction score
I repeat if someone already posted their link in one place and like me I posted in marketplace please don't post it again. Also I am 10 and 5 w00t!

I have 10 wating to be accepted, and 3 already accepted, which i cashed in on xanthom.com

@ agaitu - if it didn't work, or wasn't legit, i wouldn't have posted it - it would be wasteing my time and yours, i did some re-search before i posted and found out it does actually work.