Domain Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

nigel91

Reaction score
I bought my domain on freewebs unfortunately.
Is there anyway I can transfer it over to x10hosting?
Or cancel it on freewebs and buy it again on x10hosting?

And the buttons underneath the domain section on my account on the home site, don't work and don't link me to anywhere.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We don't really do domain registrations due to the rate of fraud that comes with it. If you REALLY need it done you can PM me, and it would be $9, which also extends the registration by a year. I could then release the domain to you in your own, owned account at eNom.

Otherwise you could go to godaddy and do a transfer to them.

nigel91

Reaction score
so the sub-domains and other features that are on the cpanel, are useless with your own domain?

salim

Reaction score
what i think nigel91 might mean is how he can use the domain he already has with freewebs, with an x10hosting account, which im sure he can do.. can't he? can he not use that domain and change the nameservers on freewebs so they point to the nameservers that x10hosting use? i would also like to know how to do this..

sorry if that wasn't what nigel91 meant

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Nigel91, I'm not exactly sure what you're asking. If you have the domain and they give you access to the DNS settings, you can use it with your current x10 account and use the subdomains\all features with it.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.