Domain Redirection

Status
Not open for further replies.

kess1

Reaction score
Okay.... I have purchased a domain (from freeparking).

When I signed up to this service it put .x10hosting.com on the end. Now this website works but my main one (without the .x10hosting.com) at the end just comes up with an error whenever i enter it into the browser (page cannot be found).

How can I get my main @@@@.com to link to @@@@.com.x10hosting.com.

I think i had it working for a while then deleted the redirection and now whenever i try to redo it it just says error as it will cause a redirection loop :(

Thanks in advance!

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Point the namesevers to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com and park your domain in cpanel

kess1

Reaction score
Nameservers should have been done ages ago...

And tried parking but it says...

Error from hooks wrapper: Domain action was not successfully completed [1]. Error: Error from park wrapper: Sorry, cannot determine nameserver IPs. Please make sure that the domain is registered with a valid domain registrar.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
kess.com is still not showing x10hosting nameservers. kess.com.uk doesn't exist, at least when I search for it.

Did you mean kess.uk.com? It's showing the correct info. on a whois search, but it's not connecting. Have you tried changing your main domain in your account panel https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php?

Last edited:

kess1

Reaction score
Yes sorry... kess.uk.com.x10hosting.com is the website that ive got with the webhost.

And the domain i bought is kess.uk.com. I just cant seem to get one to go to the other.

Now whenever i try and park the domain it says its already configured....

Edit:

well... the webshost website is...

http://www.kess.uk.com.x10hosting.com in full

Edit:

annnnnd when I try and change my main domain it says kess.uk.com is already in use :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.