Domain with custom live domains

S_W_A_T

Reaction score
Hi guys, i've just bought my own domain, and im applying the Live Custom domain for my email service. The thing is, i have no idea how to setup a MX Record on my domain, even the steps shown on Live website doesnt help, so i was wondering if any you guys can guide me... Thanks in advanced.

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
First you will have to wait till you have the domain set up in your account.
When you have the domain working, in cPanel you have to enter to the Mail section and there you'll have the option to change the MX.
It's really easy.

S_W_A_T

Reaction score
The domain is already working, the domain i bought doesnt come with any email services, so under the "Edit Email Settings" option is set to "None".

There are 3 other options i can select which is;
- Email Forwarding
- User
- User simplified

So which option should i select in-order to change the settings that the live domain instruct me to?

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
When you put your domain pointing to the ns of the x10hosting, you put all services to x10hosting. So it's easier to make it from cPanel of x10hosting as I said in the other post.

S_W_A_T

Reaction score
When you put your domain pointing to the ns of the x10hosting, you put all services to x10hosting. So it's easier to make it from cPanel of x10hosting as I said in the other post.
Erm let me get this straight, once my dns is configured to x10hosting server, i can change the mail settings via x10hosting cPanel?

S_W_A_T

Reaction score
OMG thanks fedlerner! Sorry, i was getting too excited getting my first domain so plenty "how-to-xxx" questions came out... >_<