Domain?

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
Lol, your extremely confusing but I will help you with what I seem to understand. When you buy a domain from them you can set it up so that it will point to your x10hosting.com so instead of being example.x10hosting.com it would be example.com or .net or .org etc... (replace example with your domain). It's pretty straight forward and easy once you get it to set up, if you need help at all further down the road then just PM me & I will walk you through it step by step.

echo_unlimited

Reaction score
Yeah thanks that what I meant! sorry for the confusion! cool I might buy this one from yahoo.com unless I find a better one.

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
echo_unlimited said:
Yeah thanks that what I meant! sorry for the confusion! cool I might buy this one from yahoo.com unless I find a better one.

Lol, I doubt you will I was big on buying domains at one time, me and my friends would shop around for the cheapest place to buy domains back when I had a counter-strike clan and I've never seen anything lower than $5.55/yr.

echo_unlimited

Reaction score
Your proberly correct , but I might buy one. But this one at yahoo.com seems the cheapest.