Domain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

andres25cba53

Reaction score
Hi, I have a domain wich I own (darkb.com.ar) and I want to redirect it to the site actually redirected by darkb.x10.bz (in your servers). I want to change it, is that possible without copying all files ? I mean, changing it directly.

Another issue I have, I want to know If its possible to redirect a subdomain to another IP , by example , I want www.darkb.com.ar to go to the site hosted here, and voice.darkb.com.ar to another IP (different)

Thanks, Andrés.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi, I have a domain wich I own (darkb.com.ar) and I want to redirect it to the site actually redirected by darkb.x10.bz (in your servers). I want to change it, is that possible without copying all files ? I mean, changing it directly.

Another issue I have, I want to know If its possible to redirect a subdomain to another IP , by example , I want www.darkb.com.ar to go to the site hosted here, and voice.darkb.com.ar to another IP (different)

Thanks, Andrés.

Then use the A record method

Set the A record or www.darkb.com.ar to your server IP address and park the domain here on your account it makes www.darkb.com.ar only to point to x10 servers

And remaining you can point to another place...

Last edited:

andres25cba53

Reaction score
Thank you for your help.

Working on that right now.

Now, could you please tell me the IP and DNS of x10 hosting to point my domain? Because I can't found that info.

Thanks again, Andrés.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Thank you for your help.

Working on that right now.

Now, could you please tell me the IP and DNS of x10 hosting to point my domain? Because I can't found that info.

Thanks again, Andrés.

Your server ip address is 69.175.122.178 use it for A record

If you need dns then

ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.