domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyeprem83

Reaction score
if i dont use the x10 sub-domain then do i have to have already registered the domain i would like to use?

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello.

If you want to use your own domain (like mydomain.com), then yes it needs to be registered first.

kyeprem83

Reaction score
how long does it take for the website to be a useable site after i change the address on it. I changed the address to a custom domain until I realized i was going to need to register it so i changed it back to one the the sub-domains. although the hosting page shows my sites address as updated I still cant use the address to get to the site. it redirects me to a page that says it is unregistered. the updated site address is y2k.x10.mx.

Thanks

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
It can take several minutes to several hours. Your new domain seems to work fine for me. Your browser caches the redirect to the default page and unregistered page, so please clear your DNS and browser cache and try loading your new domain again.

kyeprem83

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I was curious about the time because i had already tried the dumping the cache and that did not work at the time. I did however just give up on it being a quick update and comming back to it tonight it works just fine but thank you for checking it giving a fast reply and even more so for the correct solution to my problem because even though I hadn't waited long enough in the end I was still going to have to dump the cahce. Two thumbs up man.8)

Status
Not open for further replies.