Domains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bltgamemasterx74

Reaction score
Domains Not Working and Softalucus

Well, I didn't quite know where to post this one but, can i have a TLD for my domain on my free hosting account? i need a quick response becuase I am going to buy one ASAP, as my site needs some extra traffic! Also, When I try to add or remove domains it says

Code:
Error from hooks wrapper: Domain action was not successfully synchronized with Jackmunch. Array ( [0] =>
Array
    [1] => (
    [2] =>     [0] => /jackmunch/bin/node-domain-action.php
    [3] =>     [1] => ****
    [4] =>     [2] => unpark
    [5] =>     [3] => *******.tk
    [6] => )
    [7] => 
Error: Jackmunch response contained an error: Permission denied for user root@[hostname] for command HOSTING-DOMAINACTION )

So, I have no idea what that is!! And lastly, why is Softalucous and Fanastico de Luxe down? I'm always active on this account and have never had any infractions!

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

Sorry for the bump but I now recive this error when adding a domain....

Code:
Error from hooks wrapper: Domain action was not successfully synchronized with Jackmunch. Array ( [0] =>
Array
    [1] => (
    [2] =>     [0] => /jackmunch/bin/node-domain-action.php
    [3] =>     [1] => *****
    [4] =>     [2] => park
    [5] =>     [3] => ************.tk
    [6] => )
    [7] => 
Error: Jackmunch response contained an error: Permission denied for user root@[hostname] for command HOSTING-DOMAINACTION )

---------- Post added 05-11-2011 at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-10-2011 at 11:31 PM ----------

Bump.... Please help! Its URGENT

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

I'm sorry for seeming desperate but this is a serious issue! I might have to cancel my domain(s) orders if I don't find out! Please I'm sure someone out there with x10 can help!

Last edited:

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
Sorry for not receiving any response. Mose people who help out are volunteers who don't know the back end works.
Adding domains should work in cpanel, even if you receive that error.

bltgamemasterx74

Reaction score
Okay, cool, thank you so much! and also do you know when softalucis will be up? Again thanks for your help, it means a lot more than you know it does!

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
I can check with an admin about it if your having an issue.

bltgamemasterx74

Reaction score
Yes please! I would love to know when it will be back up! I am considering upgrading to premium will all my free hosting stuff be moved to the premium if I buy it?

---------- Post added 05-12-2011 at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-11-2011 at 10:32 PM ----------

Okay I bought a domain now how do I set it up on my account?

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Howdy;
After you purchase your Premium Hosting you will have access to a client area where you can open a ticket and request that staff move your free hosting account to your new premium hosting account.
Regarding your new domain, please take a look at How To Use Your Own Domain .

- Carl

bltgamemasterx74

Reaction score
It shows up on when I login via the panel on x10 site, it says I have different domains for my parked domains? Yet I just parked my TLD on x10? and It works? Any ideas why? And also I still get errors!! Please help! Masshuu was a very big help! I need more help now though!!

Last edited:

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Okay, but how do I set-up a domain I bought on free hosting?
Maybe I am not completely understanding your question, but the link I posted above contains information for setting up / using your own domain on free hosting.

bltgamemasterx74

Reaction score
What I mean is when I first login to x10 the hosting/forums menu it says some domains that I dont own anymore there for parked and sub-domains. Also I still get errors but the domains work?

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
That system seems to be out of sync now. Adding the domains should still work, the errors should be related to not being able to sync with x10's backend system.

Status
Not open for further replies.